Get in the Spooky Spirit
with the Vampiro Drink!
Why do vampires need to drink blood when they can drink a Bloody Mary instead!
Actually a Vapiro is a traditional Mexican cocktail. It’s basically a combination of the best of Mexican cocktails: tequila and sangrita.
But if you’re looking for a spooky and certainly unique twist on the Bloody Mary, this Halloween sounding cocktail might be perfect for you and is sure to make a splash with your party monster guests.
Vampiro Drink Ingredients:
- Reposado Tequilla
- Tomato Juice
- Fresh Orange
- Fresh Lime
- Hot Sauce
- Pour 2 ounces of Tequila Reposado into a glass.
- Add 1 ounce of tomato juice.
- Squeeze 1 oz of fresh orange juice.
- Squeeze .5 oz of fresh lime juice into the glass.
- Add .5 of Grenadine.
- A few shakes of hot sauce for that familiar bloody mary kick.
- Mix in a pinch of salt.
- Complete with ice and shake, shake, shake.
- Serve and enjoy. Fang-tastic.
This unique Vampiro Drink recipe is from @diffordsguideau on TikTok.
For more Bloody Mary inspired recipes, check out our Bloody Mary blog.