Ramen Seasoned Bloody Mary Recipe
Make your brunch even better with this delicious twist on an old classic. A ramen-seasoning rimmed Bloody Mary glass with increase the flavor of the original delicious drink. Use this quick and easy recipe.
- 5 Cups tomato juice
- 1 Cups vodka
- 1.5 Cup – Stu’s Bloody Mary Mix
- Note: If you don’t have Stu’s you can add the following ingredients to make your own cocktail
- 1 T fresh lime juice (from 1 lime)
- 1 T grated fresh horseradish
- 1 t hot sauce or sriracha
- 1 T Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 packet ramen seasoning
- 4 celery-heart stalks with leaves
- 1 lime for garnish, cut into wedges
- In a pitcher, mix together the tomato juice, vodka, lime juice, horseradish, and sriracha; place in the refrigerator and chill for one hour.
- Pour the ramen seasoning onto a small plate. Moisten the rim of 4 glasses with water, then lightly roll the edges into the ramen seasoning.
- Divide the tomato mixture between the glasses and garnish each with a lime and a celery stalk.
(this recipe idea was originally on luckypeach.com)