This Michelada is a slight twist, we like to make our michelada with sour beer. It’s a great way to play off the beer’s acidity and using it in place of lime juice.
We serve enough micheladas that we keep some Stu’s around just for them.
If you’re interested in a house michelada mix and enjoy spending more money than is necessary and enjoy torture, we have a Homemade mix recipe below. 🙂
MICHELADA SOUR RECIPE
Makes 1 serving
- 5 large ice cubes
- 1 oz STU’S Bloody Mary Mix
- sour beer, like Evil Twin Geyser Gose
HOUSE MICHELADA MIX
If you want to make your own Michelda mix and love wasting time and money. Use the 4:4:1 ratio of Maggi seasoning sauce, hot sauce, and Tabasco.
- 2 oz Maggi seasoning sauce
- 2 oz Valentina hot sauce
- 1/2 oz Tabasco
- Moisten the rim of a large highball glass
- Roll it in salt.
- Add ice cubes to the glass
- Add the michelada or Stu’s Bloody Mary mix
- Fill the rest of the glass with sour beer