Look at you, all popular enough to have friends! Making a pitcher of bloody marys for everyone! Or maybe you’re just super thirsty. Either way, here is the best Bloody Mary Pitcher Recipe.
Bloody Mary Pitcher Recipe
Bloody Mary Pitcher Ingredients:
- Stus Bloody Mary Mix – 64oz Growler
- 1.5 Gallons of Tomato Juice
- Vodka. (Also consider Tequilla for a Bloody Maria)
- Hot Sauce (for those who want extra personal spice)
- Lemon Juice
- Lime Juice
- Lemon wedges
- Bacon slices
- Celery spears
- Pickle spears
- Celery Seed Salt
- Salt and Pepper
- Large Pitcher
- Highball glasses with ice
- small plates (for glass rimmer options)
- Wooden Spoon for mixing
Bloody Mary Pitcher Directions:
Mix the half gallon of Stu’s Classic Bloody Mary mix with 1.5 gallons of tomato juice in a large pitcher. Grab your spoon and pitcher and stir together.
This Bloody Mary mix will make 2 gallons of goodness awaiting your spirit of choice.
Dip or coat the rim of your highball glass with lemon juice or lime juice, dip into the Celery Seed Salt and pour in ice.
Makes bloody marys for groups of 15-20 people.
Pro Tip: If you want a bloody mary bar…check out our Bloody Mary Kit.