Spicy Meatball Recipe
Made with Stu’s Bloody Mary Mix
This meatball will not be your ordinary meatball, but it may just be the best meatball you’ve ever had.
Throw these spicy meatballs on a toothpick or better yet, put them in your bloody mary as a next level garnish!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup diced yellow onion
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1/4 cup Stu’s This Is Bloody Mary Concentrate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine all ingredients except oil in a large mixing bowl and mix well by hand.
- Spray your hands with a small amount of non-stick cooking spray to prevent them from sticking to the meatball mixture.
- Form the mixture into 1-2 inch meatballs and place in a roasting pan.
- Drizzle olive oil over the meatballs and toss to coat.
- Cook 20 minutes, turning them at the 15 minute mark to brown on all sides.
Bloody Mary Dipping Sauce Recipe
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup Stu’s This is Bloody Mary Concentrate
- Combine in small bowl and serve with meatballs.