If you’ are into grilling meats, you HAVE to try this finishing sauce. It’s sweet and tangy perfection and it goes wonderfully over your pork and chicken.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 8 oz. Tomato juice
- 1 can 28 oz. whole tomato with juice
- 1 small onion
- 3/4 cup Stu’s Bloody Mary Mix
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- Heat oil in a large heavy-bottomed pan over medium heat. Add onions and saute for 8-10 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to boil. Reduce to a bare simmer and cook uncovered for 2 hours or until tomatoes have fully broken down.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- In a blender or food processor, blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Use as a finishing sauce for grilled chicken or pork.